Are you sometimes puzzled and confused about expectations in the workplace?
Do you enjoy learning through self-reflection, reading and discussion with your peers?
Would you like to develop the confidence to handle more workplace challenges?
If so, these workshops will show you how.
The facilitation method is based on close reading of authoritative texts presenting advanced, research-based advice in order to familiarise you with management expectations. Through discussion and role play, you will learn how to mobilise the language of management to achieve fairness and effectiveness in the workplace.
Benefits for participants:
- Acquire insight on how to handle some of the common workplace situations
- Consider and practice productive approaches and behaviours
- Strengthen your self-confidence and self-discipline
- Take control of your professional trajectory
Benefits for employers:
- Capable and self-reliant workers with a can-do attitude to workplace challenges
- Increased productivity
- Reduced turnover of staff
- Employees primed for innovation and continual self-improvement
A selection of topics related to execution tasks and the regulation of emotions will be covered in a series of workshops customised according to client needs.
For enquiries please e-mail email@example.com or use the contact form on this site.